Harry Potter's 20th Anniversary

Everybody in the world of book blogging is talking about this right now, so obviously the question to ask ourselves now is, "What else is there to say?" The answer, in short, is nothing. I mean, I could talk about how much that entire series means to me (SO MUCH) or how great it is (SO GREAT), but that's what everyone else is doing anyway, so y'all can just go ahead and read those reviews instead. Besides I'm an entire day late anyway (the horror), so I think it's safe to say that I pretty much dropped the ball on this one. Is this a post about me not posting about the thing that I'm posting about? Yes, it very much is.

That being said, I'm still totally pumped about the book club thingy that's going down on Pottermore right now. An excuse to re-read all of the Harry Potter books? Count me the f*ck in, man.

Long story short, happy birthday to Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I wish I had a pretty picture to post but one of my piece of shit friend's stole my copy, so I have to get it back from her. Lots of love.

Stay cool (literally and figuratively),

Sunny

Comments

Popular Posts